Global Fund for Women
- Deadline: Open year round
- Amount: Amount varies
- Organization: Global Fund for Women
- Focus Areas: Women Empowerment
Please note that your group MUST meet all the following criteria to be eligible for a grant:
- Be based in a country outside the United States. We do not fund US-based organizations.
- Have a primary focus on advancing women’s equality and human rights, with these goals clearly reflected in its activities. Please note that groups whose sole purpose is to generate income or to provide charity to individuals are not eligible.
- Be a group of women, girls, or trans people working together. We do not accept requests from individuals and do not fund projects proposed by or for the benefit of individuals (including scholarships).
- Be governed, directed, and led by women, girls, or trans people, that is they must fill all or most of the leadership roles throughout the various decision-making levels of the group (including but not limited to the most senior decision-making levels).
- Groups do not need to be registered non-governmental organizations (NGOs) to qualify for funding.
Did you find this helpful?