Grant Assistance for Grassroots Human Security Projects (GGP)
- Deadline: Open year round
- Amount: Amount varies
- Organization: Representative Office of Japan to Palestine
- Focus Areas: Development
- Officially recognized as a non-profit organization (non-governmental organization, village/local/municipal council, educational institution, medical institution, cooperatives, etc.)
- Neither individuals nor for-profit organizations are eligible.
- It is possible for a non-profit organization to work together with for-profit organizations (including Japanese companies) as far as the project aims to realize the public benefit at the grassroots level. Even in such case, however, it is still a non-profit organization who can become an applicant (with for-profit organizations as merely “partners”).
- Working for socio-economic development at the grassroots level
- Operating for more than two years in the field of the proposed project
- Having sound finances
Did you find this helpful?