Qattan Foundation Seasonal Grants
- Deadline: Open year round
- Amount: Amount varies
- Organization: Qattan Foundation
- Focus Areas: Events, projects, festivals, arts, culture
1. This application is valid for both individuals and organizations.
2. The application should be filled in English only and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following as the subject line: “Seasonal grants application/[round number]:[Name of applicant]”.
3. The tables used in the application are for illustration purposes, and may be replaced with applicant’s own tables
4. Applications submitted for supporting the organization of art exhibitions should include images of the artworks.
5. Sample of previous works are requested for applications submitted for supporting the execution of new art projects.
6. Applications submitted for supporting performances or performing arts events (theatre, music, dance), should include a CD or DVD showcasing the production they are seeking support for.
7. Applications submitted for supporting festivals, should include the artistic programme and the participating groups.
8. The Culture and Arts Programme does not extend any funding to any event/ project retroactively.
9. The Foundation maintains the right to not approve any new grants awarded to an applicant who has failed to submit, within the timeframe agreed upon in the Grant Implementation Agreement signed by the Foundation and the recipient, the requested final reports and documents relating to any previous grant from the Foundation.
10. The program responds to the applications submitted over the year through regular periodic meetings. The Program Management is committed to respond to all the applicants through sending letters of approval or apology according to the set dates.